Grani has a blog. Okay, well this is Mikayla in the blogging world for Grani. I know many of you are interested in Grani and her well-being. Welcome. Ask Questions. Give Advice (especially good books, documentaries you have seen, etc.). Leave a good note. I will update her of all these things on a daily basis. But mainly, we will try to update you on her! Thanks
Mikayla
Hi Mikayla,
ReplyDeleteWe got David and Emily's wedding announcement yesterday! We are looking forward to that. How was church today. Give our best to Grani; the kids have a song to sing for her. It's properly sentimental in a non-mushy sort of way. I had a great time Friday; shall we plan on it for this Friday?
Thank you Mikayla!!! Please let your Grani Nani know that Tracy and I are thinking, praying and sending positive energy her way....like I said before.......we have shared some VERY SPECIAL moments of time with her......and even though our time with her has been short...I feel we really are connected like glue....(Thank you, Stewart and Devonna).......Love, Aunt Cindy
ReplyDelete'Kayla, (and Grani) this is Steven in Mesa. Funny, I just googled for "grani's blog" and fountd this on the first page.
ReplyDeleteInteresting!
I'll be back.
steven (Or, S2 as your uncles and father know me.)