Monday, May 18, 2009

ONE DAY!

Just so you know...We went to Radiation today for the second to last time. We spoke with the doctor about all the things we should know regarding her ending the treatment. Dr. Lopez is such a nice man. Every time we meet, he tries to remember who I am, but sometimes he is just unable to do so. Anyways I would like to thank him for trying. 

She had a fun weekend with Sterling & Regina coming into town. We decided not to wallpaper, but she had fun especially with the Strawberry Pie that Sterling made and was very grateful for Regina going through "all her papers." Yes Colleen, She wanted you to know that she did have some papers. Ha Ha!

We have started to scan in pictures for Grani's Personal History Book! Super Fun! 

Thanks to Sterling and Regina for all your brilliant help! Love you guys!
 If you have any questions about Grani, feel free to post a comment and then I will do you the pleasure of answering the question to the best of my abilities. 

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment