We are so sorry for your loss but know our faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ will carry us all through. Having lost my dad to pancreatic cancer last October I am very aware of the mixed emotions you all may be feeling. Relief that mom, sister, Grani and friend, is no longer in pain and confusion, but also sadness in not seeing, and being of service to her everyday. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you and our testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation is strong and true. We will see our dear Marlene again.
We are so sorry for your loss but know our faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ will carry us all through. Having lost my dad to pancreatic cancer last October I am very aware of the mixed emotions you all may be feeling. Relief that mom, sister, Grani and friend, is no longer in pain and confusion, but also sadness in not seeing, and being of service to her everyday. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you and our testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation is strong and true. We will see our dear Marlene again.
ReplyDeleteAll our love,
Tim,Diane, Erica, Becca, James, and Chelsea
Oh I heart Aunt Marlene. I will miss her chattiness. I love you guys. The Jarmans are praying for the Skousons.
ReplyDeletexxoo
Beth
Thank you, Beth.
ReplyDeleteTim and Diane, although I disagree with almost all religious beliefs, LDS and otherwise, I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind words.
Sterling